Monday 2 July 2012

Billy came 18

Chapter 18 - W-I-P

31/12/2020

Thanks for reading thus far! I hope you're enjoying Sebastian and Billy's adventure.

I'm working on this project during lockdown(s) to help those in need of a little scare to beat those boredom blues.

You don't need to keep checking back to see when the next chapter's posted.

I've made it easy for you to follow using the side bar » »
you can either:

  • sign up by email to get new chapters delivered right to your inbox, or
  • 'Follow' this blog with you Google account.

Love or hate this blog? I'm flattered, either way. Or got any critique, suggestions? Really, thank you!

Leave your comment(s) in the space provided beneath each chapter/poem/picture; I'll get back to you as soon as feasibly possible!

In the meantime, #StaySafe! And do keep your bedroom window locked at night. You never know what might greet you in the corner of your eye when next (if) you awaken!

« « Chapter 17

2 comments:

  1. Love this entry! Brilliant really! I'm a vamp gal! Take care and I'm following you to read more! Thanks, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, hi - yes, I can tell from Tabbruis, et al, in your excellent Charmeine, Light-Bearer Series, that you are a lover of the Night Stalker.
    I had the end of Billy came pencilled in for about chapter 12, but Sebastian and Perveen just will not die - and I'm just too scared to try to kill Billy.
    Thanks for following - it's all in a MS Word document and, when it's eventually finished, I'm gonna put it on here for everyone to download. You will be the first to know. xxx

    ReplyDelete